Has Been Called Batman!

       A few days ago, I was invited by Katie Marshall, of Soul Anatomy Magazine, to an interview with her. I'd like to share that interview with all of you, today. Furthermore, Soul Anatomy is founded by Brianna Wiest, a contributing writer to Huffington Post, Teen Vogue, Thought Catalog, Glamour, Bustle, etc. Both Katie and Brianna have been so kind to me and my interview with the magazine has been a very positive experience.
       I did not read the questions beforehand, because I wanted to answer them with an element of surprise on my part, that way, my answers would be more genuine. Some of the questions (most of them) require digging down deep into the soul, so it was a very revealing experience and the results are really much better than what I could have imagined!
       I am officially changing my tagline now, to state, "Has been called Batman", in reference to Katie documenting me as such, in her introduction to the interview (thank you, Katie, you really did create a milestone in my career and life just there) Batman for the win!!!!
       It's seldom that you will find women like Katie and Brianna, who are eager and willing to uphold another woman like myself. There is just too much competition amongst women in general, and especially in the literary industry, so an experience like this is one that I really commend these two wonderful women for sharing with me. Thanks again! And to all my wonderfuls, I hope you enjoy reading my very first proper magazine interview! Remember that it's come on the week when all the 5 planets are aligned in our skies! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top