These Superheroes!


I have some remarkable individuals whom I would like to introduce all of you to; as you know, over at my esoteric society, Eltanin Thuban Draconis, we have made it our goal to advocate the plight of those who fight battles that are often overlooked. We have made it our ambition to highlight people we believe are worthy of merit. People who are important not because they are influential business persons making a lot of money or celebrities on a global platform; rather, persons who are important because they themselves are made of gold!



The other week, I introduced Huib of On Lyme Foundation. His story of overcoming Lyme disease and his fight to help others do the same, is one that everybody on the planet should know about.


And this week, we have someone very special, a young woman who was brave enough to put her own grandfather behind bars for raping her as a child. But she doesn't stop there. She actively helps others like her, to stand up for themselves against all odds and to do the same!

It is with great pride that I bring these two individuals into the forefront and I hope that you will stand with me and my society in supporting them and sharing their stories as much as you can! Help me to help important people take the center stage. We need to take down the old image of who is important and for what reasons they are important and we need to build a new image for the kinds of people we call heroes and celebrities. To me, Huib and Sara are celebrities and I applaud them to no end!

Come, read their stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers and friends, you touch my heart, so please feel free to leave me a note (or two). ♥

Back to Top